CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
Payment: 01 night room charges is required to confirm your reservation. This is not refundable. Balance upon arrival.
Cancellation: If you choose to cancel, you will be charged 01 night room charges.
Modification: If you choose to modify, you will be charged 01 night room charges.
No-show: If you do not arrive within 24 hours of the check-in date and time of the hotel, total room charges will be imposed.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Check-in time from 3.00 p.m. Check-out time 12.00 noon.
- Free parking available based on first come first serve basis.
- As our room is design for the comfort and privacy of 2 (TWO) person. Hence, each room maximum occupancy is 2 (TWO) adults & 1 (ONE) children (below 6 years old) ONLY. Additional person(s) MUST be declared and registered at the Reception Counter upon check-in. (j) The Management reserves the right to charge any additional persons(s) based on the actual number of guests occupying the room using existing configuration.
- Children below 06 years stay free when sharing existing bedding in parent’s room.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by the adult.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Non Smoking and no cooking in the room.
- Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia inclusive Service Charge of 10% & Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 6%.
- Local Government Fee of RM2.00 nett per room per night is not included in your total room cost.
- Tourism Tax: With effect from 1 September 2017, the Federal Government of Malaysia has implemented the mandatory Tourism Tax (TTx) of RM10.00 nett per room per night on all non-Malaysians and foreign passport holders. This tax is in accordance with the Federal Government of Malaysia Gazette Tourism Tax (Rate of Tax) Order 2017. All Malaysian Nationals and Permanent Residents are exempted. Tourism Tax is not included in your total room cost.
- The Hotel reserves the right to revise the room rates quoted herein should there be a revision and/or imposition of new tax/levy imposed by the government. Such tax/levy shall be borne by the guest.
- Tax Invoice Clause: – “Please note that we will only issue an official receipt upon
receiving your deposit or part/full settlement of amount due from you, prior to your stay or event at the hotel. A tax invoice will only be issued upon completion of services rendered by the hotel”.
- Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act: – – In line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA), Grand Orient Hotel, Perai, Penang is deeply concerned and wishes to ensure proper privacy is maintained for your benefit. We trust you have agreed and consented that the data shall only be used for our business and services only.
WATER PARK SWIMMING ATTIRE
- For your safety, comfort and hygiene purposes all visitors are required to comply with the dress code when swimming or using the rides in the Laguna Water Park. The following are strictly prohibited in the Laguna Water Park:
- Sports Jersey;
- Athletic Pants;
- Long Pants;
- Long Skirts;
- Diapers / napkins;
- Button / Zips
- Due to Malaysia’s tropical climate, thunderstorms occur regularly. In the event of thunderstorms, outdoor attractions will be closed for guests’ safety. There will be no refund in the event of inclement weather.